Nuke studio is the no 1 industrial standard compositing software in visual effects. Nuke has been used in many Hollywood movies line Ironman to the 1917. It is a skilled Node-based tool that can import maya models inside the software.
If you want to learn compositing Nuke is the software to go to all visual effects houses use foundries nuke for their film compositing. All artists are getting trained in NUKE to be head of this competitive world. As nuke is a Node based compositing software, the level of flexibility is more on nuke so the user can dictate the output to his own wish.
Nuke Studio Workflow:
1. Full online-editing toolkit 2. Multi-track editorial timeline 3. Online & conform 4. In-timeline Soft Effects 5. Editorial tools 6. Tagging 7. Audio Tools 8. SDI broadcast monitor support 9. Media bins 10. Comp Containers 11. Spreadsheet view 12. Review & playback 13. Multi-channel workflow 14. 32-bit floating-point color channels.
Nuke 10 New Features:
1. 2D Viewer changes 2. 3D Viewer changes 3. The menu bar 4. The integrated flipbook 5. Viewer Capture feature 6. Text drop shadows 7. The Look feature 8. Planar Tracker settings 9. Planar Tracker workflow 10. ParticleBounce 11. New node features 12. Motion estimation (NukeX) 13. Motion estimation speeds (NukeX)
1. The user interface 2. Using the viewer 3. Playback controls 4. The timeline 5. Project settings 6. Working with nodes 7. Using property panels 8. Adjusting node parameters 9. Keyframe animation 10. Using the Dope Sheet 11. Navigating the Curve Editor 12. Editing animation curves
Working with Channels:
1. Viewing channels in the viewer 2. Creating new channels 3. The Shuffle node 4. Copy node 5. Merging Images 6. Merge node 7. Compositing multipass CGI 8. Keymix node 9. The AddMix Node 10. Color Correction 11. The color scopes 12. Grade node 13. The ColorCorrect node 14. The ColorLookup node 15. Transforming Images 16. The Transform node 17. The CornerPin2D node 18. The Mirror node 19. The Position node
1. Reformat node 2. The Crop node
Tracking and Stabilizing - 1. The Tracker node 2. Automatic tracking 3. Keyframe tracking 4. Stabilizing clips 5. Match-moving
Rotoscoping and Paint:
object roto shapes, Moving shapes, Setting shape attributes, duplicate Clone and Reveal, masking examples.
The Key node, Primat key, Primat details. Keylight setup
Timing clips, timing with OFlow, and learning Freeze frames.
The Viewer, inserting geometry and texture ,importing cameras, lights, Rendering objects.
3D Compositing: Shaders:
The Phong shader, The ApplyMaterial node, Camera projection.
3D Compositing: Modifying Geometry:
The transform,EditGeo,displace Geo Node , Snapping geometry into position .
Photorealistic Lighting with Maya and Nuke:
(workflow integration photoshop - Maya - nuke) Image-Based Lighting - Explaining image-based lighting, Examining how the HDRI was created, Shooting the background plate, Analyzing and color-correcting the background plate, Correcting the HDRI.
Asset Integration :
Importing the geometry, Creating a camera to match the footage, creating the image-based lighting, and render resolution.
mental ray light types, Using ray trace shadows and proxies, Using area lights, adding light samples, adding shadows and bounce light.
Mental ray Rendering :
Setting up layers and different passes for mental ray rendering
Creating Secondary Passes :
adding exra passes like the shadow,occlusion and fresnel pass.
Camera Tracking :
using different types of camera tracking methods.
Producing portal ring animation in the movies to move fro one world to the other these effects are covered in the portal class.
Interactive Lighting :
Light rigs are shown to the students and the effect of interacting with the objects.
Flashing Red Light :
creating flash lights and mantis light in the scene.
Finishing the Shot :
Completing the shot with the final touches.
Keying the Character :
All the different types of keying methods are taught to the students.
Creating the Force Field Animation :
The different force fields are introduced to the students with gravity, friction and newton fields.
Creating the Wall Emitters :
Emitters, particles and field effects are taught to the students
Interactive Lighting :
all the Light systems are introduced to the students.
Finishing the Shot :
students will complete the demo reel with all the tools taught to them in this course
Sweetening the character composite, Refining the final look, Controlling bounding boxes.
Yes, We do provide student loan for which you need to submit basic documents if your eligible you will be granted loan with 0% interest.
Yes, We have advanced Sessions for professional Visual effects and compositors. Course Duration 14 months
Students will learn The Foundry Nuke
Once they complete Nuke course in VFX they will get job opportunity as a Compositor in post production studios
Student can join the Nuke course any time during the year. Since it one to one training they are required to fix there schedule with the respective Nuke trainer.
Students can pay there course fee in monthly EMI without any additional charges. We also accept all debit/credit card payment. Course fees depends on what software you choose whether its from basic to intermediate or Advanced. call or email us to get more details from our help desk team.
It is good time start Nuke Compositing course after 10/12 standard or any degree are eligible for this course.
we don't take crash course or summer camps.
Class training Hour 2 hour. and students can utilize lab for 5 hours to practice
Currently we don't have any branches nor we dont have any franchisee. we train Nuke courses in chennai at arumbakkam , ch-106.
We will send you Course Brochure and our help desk members will explain our course pipe line in Detail.