About Diploma in Visual Communication
Our diploma in Visual Communication Design program educates and trains designers for the communication needs of industry and society. Emphasis is placed on the conception, creation, planning and realization of visual solutions to complex problems in contemporary culture. Students integrate methodology, prototyping, aesthetics, human factors, technology, materials, context and audience to develop strategies and solutions that give form to print, screen and the built environment. Faculty emphasize the objectives of design rather than the process of production, and encourage innovative visual ideas that inform, interpret, instruct or persuade the intended user across the spectrum of application.
Visual Communication course is one of the largest curriculum in the School of Art. It has evolved over the past 20 years into a professional program primarily aimed at visual communication in the corporate, institutional and municipal sectors. It is an intensive program emphasizing visual problem solving, organizational skills, and information theory. The curriculum includes all phases of typo graphy, photo graphy, video graphy, audio graphy, web development, advetising, film making, film editing, animation and visual effects for film and advertising.
We conduct visual communication courses in chennai and We also offer you free of charge retake of the sessions, within 5 months of your first day of training, if there’s something you forget or new updates in the software. Thats the vfx Guarantee of Learning.
Our visual communication course is one of the largest curriculum in the School of Art. It has evolved over the past 20 years into a professional program primarily aimed at visual communication in the corporate, institutional and municipal sectors. It is an intensive program emphasizing visual problem solving, organizational skills, and information theory. The curriculum includes all phases of typo graphy, photo graphy, video graphy, audio graphy, web development, advetising, film making, film editing, animation and visual effects for film and advertising.
- Drawing - A program that prepares individuals creatively and technically to express emotions, ideas, or inner visions through representation by lines made on a surface. Includes instruction in eye-hand coordination; line, value, shape, and perspective; figure and still life drawing; the use of media such as pen and ink, pencil, charcoal, pastel, and brush; and personal style development.
- Photo graphy - A program that focuses on the principles and techniques of communicating information, ideas, moods, and feelings through the creation of images on photographic film, plates, digital images and that may prepare individuals to be professional photographic artists. Includes instruction in camera and equipment operation and maintenance, film and plate developing, light and composition, films and printing media, color and special effects, photographic art, photographic history, use of computer applications to record or enhance images and applications to the photography of various subjects.
- Graphic Design - The programme of graphic design, specially designed to reflect the professional aspects of the industry by integrating conceptual development, strategic thinking for advertising campaigns, TV, radio, new media advertisements and developing students with skills in the areas of typography, packaging, print media, corporate identity and branding. Students will be trained to master skills of computer graphic software and equipped with basic multimedia design software knowledge for further professional job placements. This would also include the industrial contact that involves professional designers to share their understanding on the challenges needed to prepare for life after graduation.
- Web Development - Design, create, and modify Web sites. Analyze user needs to implement Web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity. May integrate Web sites with other computer applications. May convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible Web formats by using software designed to facilitate the creation of Web and multimedia content.
- 2D/3D Animation/ Story Board - 2D animation focuses on creating characters, storyboards and backgrounds in two-dimensional environments. Often thought of as traditional animation, the figures can move up and down, left and right. They do not appear to move toward or away from the viewer, as they would in 3D animation. 2D animation uses bitmap and vector graphics to create and edit the animated images and is created using computers and software programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Flash . These animations may be used in advertisements, films, television shows, computer games or websites.
The 3D Animation Course leads students through the methods and techniques of animating virtual objects and environments using industry-leading software and hardware. In this course, students are introduced to the principles of animating three-dimensional computer graphics.
- Videography - In these courses, you will learn how to find a great story, how to tell that story in a way that captivates your audience, and how to put your videography skills to practical use. There are more possibilities available today for videographers to showcase their work than ever before. The first thing to learn is what the industry expects from you and how you can leverage your content into professional work.
- Audiography - Sound Design is the art of giving the film its sonic identity, which enriches its language and overall feel. The course imparts the basics of sound recording and reproduction and advanced skills in all aspects of sound and music, editing, mixing and boom techniques; including tracks and mastering on-location recording, dubbing, sound editing and studio maintenance.
- Film Making and Edit - This programme teaches skills and techniques of video production and you will be working on projects from idea to reality. You'll develop storytelling and design skills, learn to shoot, capture and edit digital video record voiceovers, edit music and create your own soundtracks. This course also covers the latest industry standard techniques for post-production finishing touches.
- Visual Effects for film and Ads - This course will teach you how to transform that raw footage into a work of art and master the skills you need to make a good production great. Produce a showreel to demonstrate your ability, and you’ll be armed and ready to present yourself for a range of roles in the creative media.
- Adobe Photoshop
- After Effects
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Nuke X
- Art & Design
- Film Making
- Print Media
- Post Production
- 16 Months.
- IAO (Specialized)
- +2 (Pass / Fail)
- SSLC (Pass / Fail)