About NUKE Studio Training
Our foundry Nuke Studio training courses starts from beginner level to advanced levels. our Nuke training programme is taught by industry-experienced instructors who use these tools on regular basis, who aim to make sure you learn everything needed to put your new skills into practice in the workplace. our Nuke training course will feature video and audio processing using editing, effects, motion graphics, compositing and more; develop your graphic design skills, create animated visual effects, and use the power of today’s production tools to seriously alter reality. great learning environments, industry-certified trainers, the latest courseware, and careful attention to your specific needs and experience.
- Nuke Studio Workflow - 1. Full online-editing toolkit 2. Multi-track editorial timeline 3. Onlining & conform 4. In-timeline Soft Effects 5. Editorial tools 6. Tagging 7. Audio Tools 8. SDI broadcast monitor support 9. Media bins 10. Comp Containers 11. Spreadsheet view 12. Review & playback 13. Multi-channel workflow 14. 32-bit floating-point color channels.
- 1.Nuke 10 New Features - 1. 2D Viewer changes 2. 3D Viewer changes 3. The menu bar 4. The integrated flipbook 5. Viewer Capture feature 6. Text drop shadows 7. The Look feature 8. Planar Tracker settings 9. Planar Tracker workflow 10. ParticleBounce 11. New node features 12. Motion estimation (NukeX) 13. Motion estimation speeds (NukeX)
- User Interface - 1. The user interface 2. Using the viewer 3. Playback controls 4. The timeline 5. Project settings 6. Working with nodes 7. Using property panels 8. Adjusting node parameters 9. Keyframe animation 10. Using the Dope Sheet 11. Navigating the Curve Editor 12. Editing animation curves
- Working with Channels - 1. Viewing channels in the viewer 2. Creating new channels 3. The Shuffle node 4. The Copy node 5. Merging Images 6. The Merge node 7. Compositing multipass CGI 8. The Keymix node 9. The AddMix Node 10. Color Correction 11. The color scopes 12. The Grade node 13. The ColorCorrect node 14. The ColorLookup node 15. Transforming Images 16. The Transform node 17. The CornerPin2D node 18. The Mirror node 19. The Position node
- Reformatting Images - 1. The Reformat node 2. The Crop node
- Tracking and Stabilizing - 1. The Tracker node 2. Automatic tracking 3. Keyframe tracking 4. Stabilizing clips 5. Match-moving
- Rotoscoping and Paint - Drawing roto shapes, Animating shapes, Setting shape attributes, The RotoPaint node, Clone and Reveal, Roto masking examples.
- Keying -The Keyer node, Primatte keyer setup, Primatte fine details. Keylight keyer setup, Keylight fine details.
- Filters - The Blur node, Creating 2D motion blur, The ZDefocus node, ZDefocus with live action.
- Warping and Morphing - The GridWarp node, Animating a GridWarp, Morphing with GridWarp, The SplineWarp node, Setting warp boundaries, Warping one image to another, Morphing with SplineWarp.
- Temporal Operations - Retiming clips, Retiming with OFlow, Shifting clip timing, Freeze frames.
- Compositing: Basics - The 3D Viewer, Adding geometry and texture maps, Adding cameras, Adding lights, Rendering a 3D scene.
- 3D Compositing: Shaders - The Phong shader, The ApplyMaterial node, Camera projection.
- 3D Compositing: Modifying Geometry - The TransformGeo node, Snapping geometry into position, The EditGeo node, The DisplaceGeo node.
- Photorealistic Lighting with Maya and Nuke - (work flow intergration photoshop - maya - nuke) Image-Based Lighting - Explaining image-based lighting, Examining how the HDRI was created, Shooting the background plate, Analyzing and color correcting the, background plate, Correcting the HDRI.
- Asset Integration - Using Maya references to import the geometry, Creating a 3D camera to match the plate, Setting up image-based lighting, Determining render resolutionn.
- Lighting - Exploring mental ray light types, Lighting with low quality settings and proxies, Working with area lights, Setting light samples, Using raytrace shadows, Lighting the body lines, Adding a bounce light.
- mental ray Rendering - Using render layers, Setting up render passes, Creating 32-bit files, Adjusting the render quality settings, Explaining final gathering, Rendering the final image.
- Creating Secondary Passes - Rendering matte passes, Creating a ground occlusion pass, Creating a ground shadow pass, Adding ambient occlusion, Adding a fresnel pass.
- Compositing the Rendered Passes in Nuke - Adding a gamma correction in Nuke, Getting started in Nuke, Color correcting the passes using mattes, Adding the secondary passes, Adding the background plate and the shadow, Adding the car and rendering the final composite.
- Final Touch-Ups in Photoshop - Adding motion blur to the wheels, Fixing the road, Adding a vignette.
- Mantis Layers - Compositing the mantis, Adding the mantis shadows, Pillar holdout matte.
- Camera Tracking - Camera tracking preparations, Camera tracking, Placing the line-up card.
- Portal Rays - Creating the portal ray animation, 3D render of the portal rays, Adding gravity waves.
- Portal - Creating the inner ring animation, Creating the outer ring animation, Adding the portal city, 3D render of the portal effect, Trimming the portal to the ground.
- Interactive Lighting - Creating a high-density point cloud, Lining up the pillar card, Creating a stabilized preview, Creating the pillar masks, Adding the pillar lighting, Adding the ground glow.
- Flashing Red Light - Creating the flashing light animation, Flashing light on the mantis, Animating the flashes.
- Finishing the Shot - Final mantis color and glow effects, Adding the blue ceiling light, Final touches.
- Building the Doorway Animation - Isolating the doors, The door animation, Adding the back room.
- Keying the Character - Pulling the key, Making garbage mattes, The spill suppression, Compositing the character.
- Creating the Force Field Animation - The force field animation effect, Adding perspective, Setting the force field timing, Setting the finger and hand timing, The emitter beam effect.
- Creating the Wall Emitters - Creating the emitter animation, Positioning the emitters, Timing and integration.
- Interactive Lighting - Creating the body flash mask, Creating the room flash mask, Setting the flash lighting.
- Finishing the Shot - Sweetening the character composite, Refining the final look, Controlling bounding boxes.
Foundry Certification sample copy
- Foundry Nuke studio
- Video artist
- Motion graphics designer
- VFX artist
- 14 Months.
- IAO (Specialized)
- +2 (Pass / Fail)
- SSLC (Pass / Fail)