What Is Graphic Designing
The Art of combining text and pictures in create visual concepts eg: advertisements, magazines, or books etc. using computer software to Generate new ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers.
Why Graphic Design Course
Look around. Design is everywhere from your morning cereal box to a music festival poster to the process of ordering an Uber. Merging creativity with strategy, communication with brand savvy and aesthetic with logic, design is just about everywhere you look—and it matters. There are endless opportunities for graphic designers to make their mark.
Graphic Design As a Career
There are a number of different career opportunities for a graphic designer to pursue. As a graphic designer, you might need to create visual concepts, using computer software or by hand, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers. In today’s marketing, there is both an online and offline business. Some will require layouts for print while others might need wire-frames for websites. Some of the things that a designer creates include are Web Designer ,Logo Designer, Brand Identity Designer,Flash Designer, Creative/Art Director,Photo Editing/Photoshop Artist,Layout Artist.
About Graphic Design Courses in VFX
Our graphic design courses will help you to Develop your own design style and make your passion for graphic design a pathway to a great career. Our Graphic Designing Course Structure combines creativity knowledge with technology to communicate ideas and information in an attractive, clear and effective way.
Our Graphic Designing Institute training methods and special guidance from our professional instructures will make you a professional graphic designer. our instructures use these tools on daily basis to over come the industry creative requirements. graphic designing courses are meant for person who would like to develop there skill in digital drawing, design, print media, web designing, matte painting for film, and to work as a graphic design artist in top it mnc companys.
Our Graphic Design Courses will provide you with the practical skills employers want, And will give you a enhanced sound knowledge of print design theory and practice. our graphic design course will teach you how to design and produce a wide range of printed material to production standards. It will equip you with the skills you need to keep up with the fast pace of design and printing technological development.
We conduct graphic design courses in chennai and We also offer you free of charge retake of the sessions, within 5 months of your first day of training, if there’s something you forget or new updates in the software. Thats the vfx Guarantee of Learning.
Reasons To Study Graphic Design Course In VFX
Graphic Design Course Outline
- STRUCTURE 1 : DESIGN BASICS ( PHOTOSHOP / ILLUSTRATOR )
- visual language of a designer
- Design elements
- Design elements and principles.
- Introduction to raster and vector-based
- Layout Design :
Elements of Page Design and design a layout documents for effective communication.
- STRUCTURE 2 : FUNDAMENTAL COURSE ( PHOTOSHOP / ILLUSTRATOR / DIMENSIONS )
- Design and Visualization Fundamentals
- Graphics & Illustration Fundamentals
- Essentials of Graphic Designing
- Typography Techniques
- Illustrations for Print & Web
- Various tools for Design & Effects
- Creating Artworks
- Layout Design for Print (Advertisements / Brochures / Posters / Banners / Flyers / Package design etc )
- Undestanding and Designing mockups ( Photoshop / Dimensions )
- Graphic Design for web
- Preparing for Print
- Graphic Design Portfolio
- STRUCTURE 3 : INTRODUCTION TO TYPOGRAPHY ( PHOTOSHOP / ILLUSTRATOR)
- History of typographic design.
- Introducing to the evolution of the alphabet
- Letter-form design.
- Type families, type anatomy and type principles.
- STRUCTURE 4 : COLOUR ( PHOTOSHOP / ILLUSTRATOR / CAPTURE )
- Principles of colour
- Relative theory of colour
- Colour design / Patterns ( Photoshop / Capture )
- Computer based colour studies
- STRUCTURE 5 : ADVANCED TYPOGRAPHY ( PHOTOSHOP / ILLUSTRATOR / INDESIGN )
- Advanced typographic theory and vocabulary.
- Type anatomy, tools and vocabulary.
- Ability to create letterforms, lines of type and body copy
- Ability to create pagination layouts for Magazines / News paper / catalogue
- Sorting pages ( resize for print / e print)
- STRUCTURE 6 : PHOTOGRAPHY / RETOUCH / DESIGN ( PHOTOSHOP )
- Understanding Diff types of camera and its extensions ( raw - mamiya leaf / canon) / compressed )
- Introduccing to Raster-based graphic design
- Concepts related to completing a studio style photoshoot
- Photo manipulation ( retouch / creature morphing / Frequency seperation / concept illustration morph )
- Create an impacting photographic compositions.
- Introduction to layout and advert design.
- Strong understanding of one point / two point / three point / rule of third
- Use of digitizer tablet (wacom)
- Matte painting concept
- STRUCTURE 7 : LOGOTYPE DESIGN ( PHOTOSHOP / ILLUSTRATOR )
- An understanding of the creative process.
- Understanding golden ratio
- The ability to generate, analyse, edit and refine concepts.
- The development of a dynamic unified mark.
- The development of a typographic logotype
- STRUCTURE 8 : LAYOUT DESIGN ( PHOTOSHOP / ILLUSTRATOR )
- Advanced understanding of proportion and its application in layout design.
- Create unified systems out of dissimilar elements.
- Manipulate typographic tools to create dynamic layout.
- The development of a type and image project.
- Multi-page layout planning (artboards), design and software.
- Advanced typographic layout.
- Designing multi-page magazine layout.
- STRUCTURE 9 : PREPARING YOUR PORTFOLIO ( PHOTOSHOP / ILLUSTRATOR / INDESIGN )
- An introduction to career opportunities in graphic design.
- Create and design a personal identity system.
- Develop a healthy professional practice.
- Create a design system and impactful portfolio.
- STRUCTURE 10 : Addon Pro Tips ( PHOTOSHOP / ILLUSTRATOR / INDESIGN )
Digital illustration :
digital illustration techniques and Structure Editing Techniques.
- Image capture :
Digital imagery, including image capture, digital manipulation and preparation for print.
- Design and Visualisation :
Visualize a wide range of creative and design processes to achieve effective visual communication.
- Branding and advertising :
Understanding the importance of company branding and effective advertising material.
- Pre-press and problem-solving :
Electronic files for commercial printing, solve the problems associated with producing a quality print out.
- Packaging :
Layout design and produce printed packaging items.
- Typography :
Element of type in nature and treatment of type and its applications.
- Portflio Retouch :
- Understand Mockup making and presentation, Portfoilo makeover
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Copy and digital centres
- Design studios
- Advertising agencies
- Desktop publishing
- Newspapers , education
- 5 Months.
- IAO (Specialized)
- +2 (Pass / Fail)
- SSLC (Pass / Fail)