Graphic Design course
About Graphic Design Course in VFX
Learn Adobe Photoshop CC, the world’s most advanced digital imaging software, used by photographers, designers, web professionals, and video professionals. The app gives you the utmost power and creative control for 2D and 3D image manipulation and compositing, video editing, and image analysis.
Adobe Creative Cloud (CC) is the latest version of their renowned suite of software programmes that enables you to create, edit and publish websites, edit photographs, create marketing materials and video and audio content Adobe Creative Cloud training will help you tell your story from start to finish with the industry's most powerful communications software. Adobe Creative Suite training will teach you to design and develop amazing work, collaborate effectively, and deliver virtually anywhere.
If you have ever wanted to learn how to manipulate ordinary images to create extraordinary graphics, then this Graphic design Course is for you. You will learn the technical secrets such as rendering, shaping, toning, cloning and much more from practicing professional graphic artists and photographers. Our Adobe Creative Suite training professionals will make sure you learn what you need to know to create and edit your own high-quality, production ready documents and publications ready for the web or print.
These tools help create eye-catching content that can be distributed across both print and digital media. And Start your carrier with best graphic designing training institutes in chennai .
Why Graphic designing course in vfx
1) one-on-one Training
2) industrial experienced trainers
3) state of an art infrastructure
4) Wacom training
5) latest high-end systems
6) classes updated to the current industri al standards
This course also covers the latest industry standard techniques for post-production finishing touches.
- STRUCTURE 1 : DESIGN BASICS ( PHOTOSHOP / ILLUSTRATOR )
- visual language of a designer
- Design elements
- Design elements and principles.
- Introduction to raster and vector-based
- STRUCTURE 2 : FUNDAMENTAL COURSE ( PHOTOSHOP / ILLUSTRATOR / DIMENSIONS )
- Design and Visualization Fundamentals
- Graphics & Illustration Fundamentals
- Essentials of Graphic Designing
- Typography Techniques
- Illustrations for Print & Web
- Various tools for Design & Effects
- Creating Artworks
- Layout Design for Print (Advertisements / Brochures / Posters / Banners / Flyers / Package design etc )
- Undestanding and Designing mockups ( Photoshop / Dimensions )
- Graphic Design for web
- Preparing for Print
- Graphic Design Portfolio
- STRUCTURE 3 : INTRODUCTION TO TYPOGRAPHY ( PHOTOSHOP / ILLUSTRATOR )
- History of typographic design.
- Introducing to the evolution of the alphabet
- Letter-form design.
- Type families, type anatomy and type principles.
- STRUCTURE 4 : COLOUR ( PHOTOSHOP / ILLUSTRATOR / CAPTURE )
- Principles of colour
- Relative theory of colour
- Colour design / Patterns ( Photoshop / Capture )
- Computer based colour studies
- STRUCTURE 5 : ADVANCED TYPOGRAPHY ( PHOTOSHOP / ILLUSTRATOR / INDESIGN )
- Advanced typographic theory and vocabulary.
- Type anatomy, tools and vocabulary.
- Ability to create letterforms, lines of type and body copy
- Ability to create pagination layouts for Magazines / News paper / catalogue
- sorting pages ( resize for print / e print)
- STRUCTURE 6 : PHOTOGRAPHY / RETOUCH / DESIGN ( PHOTOSHOP )
- Understanding Diff types of camera and its extensions ( raw - mamiya leaf / canon) / compressed )
- Introduccing to Raster-based graphic design
- Concepts related to completing a studio style photoshoot
- Photo manipulation ( retouch / creature morphing / Frequency seperation / concept illustration morph )
- Create an impacting photographic compositions.
- Introduction to layout and advert design.
- Strong understanding of one point / two point / three point / rule of third
- Use of digitizer tablet (wacom)
- Matte painting concept
- STRUCTURE 7 : LOGOTYPE DESIGN ( PHOTOSHOP / ILLUSTRATOR )
- An understanding of the creative process.
- Understanding golden ratio
- The ability to generate, analyse, edit and refine concepts.
- The development of a dynamic unified mark.
- The development of a typographic logotype
- STRUCTURE 8 : LAYOUT DESIGN ( PHOTOSHOP / ILLUSTRATOR )
- Advanced understanding of proportion and its application in layout design.
- create unified systems out of dissimilar elements.
- manipulate typographic tools to create dynamic layout.
- The development of a type and image project.
- multi-page layout planning (artboards), design and software.
- Advanced typographic layout.
- Designing multi-page magazine layout.
- STRUCTURE 9 : PREPARING YOUR PORTFOLIO ( PHOTOSHOP / ILLUSTRATOR / INDESIGN )
- An introduction to career opportunities in graphic design.
- create and design a personal identity system.
- develop a healthy professional practice.
- create a design system and impactful portfolio.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adode Indesign
- Adode Dimensions
- Adode Capture
- outsourcing companies
- Newspapers , education
- Copy and digital centres
- Product package designing Companies
- web development Companies
- e publication
- matte painting vfx studios
- IT companies
- Advertising agencies
- Branding companies
- event management companies
- Image retouching studios
- Basic Course Duration - 2 Months
- Intermediate Course Duration - 3 Months
- Advanced Course Duration - 4 months
- Full Course Duration - 9 Months
- IAO (Specialized)
- +2 (Pass / Fail)
- SSLC (Pass / Fail)