About Film Editing Courses
VFX editing course is the best film editing courses in chennai. Our film editing courses have individual training method and special guidance from our professional instructures.Our instructures are media professionals who use these tools on daily basis to over come the industry requirements.
In film editing students will learn film editing techniques ,Live field experience, metadata , proxy ,camera techniques,videography,camera transition, script writing ,film production, Sound effects, Dubbing, computer graphics, compositing, chroma keying , set extension, wire removal, object removal,and film color correction. film editing courses are meant for person who would like to develop there skill in film making,film editing,Tv commercial ads, direction for the big screen .
About Video Editing Courses
VFX video editing course are comprised of highend technical and practical courses that prepare students for a career producing various types of videos for online youtube videos, corporate presentation and viral video contents , tv commercials. Through the use of our cutting-edge technology students focus on video production techniques and processes from pre-production to post-production.
In Video editing course students will learn camera techniques,videography, camera transition, video conversion for various media formats ,Sound effects, Dubbing,corporate videos,youtube contents. If you want to learn video editing course in chennai VFX is the best place to be in. This course also covers the latest industry standard techniques for post-production finishing touches.
Film Editing Course Outline
- Screening and Marking - Introduction to edit software, Following a Workflow, Working with Projects, Organizing Elements, Playing Clips in the Viewer, Navigating Clips, Project Tasks, Navigating a Sequence, Marking Clips.
- Image manipulation - capture, edit, create and manipulate images.
- Editing Clips in the Timeline - Managing Project Elements, Editing a Rough Cut, Making Overwrite Edits, Managing Timeline Tracks, Making Insert Edits, Adding Audio Clips, Moving Clips in the Timeline, Drag-and-Drop Editing, and Changing Volume of Edited Clips.
- Finishing the Rough Cut - Adding Cutaways, Editing to Narration, Editing to Music, Copying, Cutting, Pasting and Positioning Clips.
- Trimming to Refine Clip Duration - Preparing a Project for Trimming, Trimming Overview, Rippling Edit Points, Rippling in the Viewer and by Numbers, Trimming on the V2 Track, and Trimming One Track of a Linked Clip.
- Film and Video Formats - The course explains the different workflows of film and video formats in detail. video is an electronically generated image. Interestingly, video technology is now at a point of great convergence with celluloid, with the emergence of HDTV, DI processes, 2K, 4K & 6K formats. a deep technical understanding of both these formats is an absolute must for an Editor.
- Visual Literacy - Cinema is primarily a visual medium It is not possible to work in a visual medium without being visually literate. A deep knowledge of art history, elements of visual design, principles of visual composition, colour theory, the art of visual storytelling and current stylistic trends is necessary for an Editor.
- Individual project - a video or animation project of your own design.
- Trimming to Refine a Sequence - Preparing Your Sequence, Adjusting Two Edit Points, Slipping One Clip, Slipping Sequence Clips, Rolling Two Edit Points, Sliding Clips to Refine Position, Dragging Clips to New Locations, and Keeping Linked Clips in Sync.
- Narrative Structure - A story is any sequence of events with a beginning middle & end – not necessarily in that order. What makes a story work is more often than not its structure. Understanding structure means understanding the parts of the whole and understanding how the parts relate to each other.
- Editing Different Genres - The aesthetic requirements of the various genres & types of audiovisual media are quite different from each other. The aesthetics of long fiction narrative is different from short fiction narrative, which in turn is different from documentaries or advertisements or corporate films or daily soaps.
- Refining the Edit Process - Creating Subclips, Adding Markers to Clips, Storyboard Editing, Replacing Edits, and Editing Multicamera.
- Continuity - The knowledge of continuity is as necessary for an Editor as the knowledge of grammar is necessary for a Writer. Continuity constitutes the very heart of film knowledge. It is the knowledge that allows Film Makers to weave visually distinct shots into a seamless continuum of time and space. principles of positional, directional and relational continuity. Even those who want to break free from such codes and conventions must possess the knowledge of what they are breaking free from
- Supporting the Editing Process - Reconnecting Media, Playing Multiple Formats, Working with Master Clips, Logging Information in Browser Columns, Finding and Labelling Project Items, Customizing Shortcut Keys and Buttons, Saving and Loading Layouts, and Optimizing User Preferences.
- Capturing Footage - Connecting Sources for Capture, Creating a New Project for Capturing, Previewing and Marking Your Source, Logging Clips, Choosing Clip Settings, Choosing Capture Settings, Choosing Capturing Options, Setting Capture Preferences and Acquiring Other Media.
- Applying Transitions - Evaluating Project Needs, Understanding Transitions, Viewing Transition Options, Applying Transitions, Modifying and Copying Transitions, Using the Transition Editor, Changing Transition Parameters, Previewing and Rendering Effects.
- Effects - learn and understand the indepth in film effects croma key, tracking, blast shot, rope removal, rig removal, sterioscope ( 2d to 3d), restortation, setextension.
- DI - color correction / Grading
- Finishing and Outputting - Detecting Audio Peaks, Adjusting Video Levels for Broadcast, Understanding File Formats, Exporting QuickTime Files, Outputting to Tape, and Backing up Projects.
- Dvd authoring - dvd authoring techniques to finesh the video editing structure
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
- Apple Final Cut Pro
- Sound Track Pro
- DVD Studio Pro
- DaVinci Resolve
- Motion graphics designers
- Video editors
- Film editor
- Visual effects artists
- 12 Months.
- IAO (Specialized)
- +2 (Pass / Fail)
- SSLC (Pass / Fail)