About 2D Animation
Take your 2D animation skills to the next level and make your passion for animation a career reality. Animation is all about capturing the essence of movement and making the unreal to real.
Our 2D Animation courses includes Cell Animation, storyboarding, animating, character design, Perpective drawing. You'll also develop your 2D effects your 2D effects Skills and animation techniques, art and computer graphic design skills and get the inside knowledge on industry practice. You have a choice between advanced techniques in character animation and digital painting.
Using industry standard software, create an animated world and bring it to life. Make your characters move, convey thoughts and emotions, and respond to their surroundings.
our 2D Animation courses gives you the skills you need to join this exciting global industry. Put together a showreel that reflects your talent and get set to make your mark on the international stage.our 2d animation course programme, providing in-depth training on animation techniques, Candidates are taught thoroughly about the basics of character poses, how it works and the types of poses, tip and techniques.
we conduct 2d animation courses in chennai and We also offer you free of charge retake of the sessions, within 5 months of your first day of training, if there’s something you forget or new updates in the software. Thats the vfx Guarantee of Learning.
- Introduction to 2d Animation - An introduction to the historic study of the visual representation of animated motion in both Eastern and Western civilization art and the translation into a contemporary digital art medium. Students will examine digital illustration with an emphasis on the preparation of visual imagery for animation. Concentration will be placed on illustrating gesture and movement, storyboarding, skeletal framework, and anatomical details. Students will have hands on experience with figure characters, object models and two-dimensional sequential movement illustration.
- Principles of Animation - make objects move in a realistic way; learn how to use weight, elasticity, anticipation and exaggeration to show thoughts and attitudes of a character or object
- Art and design - develop your creative and design skills; study life drawing, animation and art history, screen composition, lighting and colour; develop your understanding of visual language and how to create storyboards.
- Color Theory - With colors you can set a mood, attract attention, or make a statement. You can use color to energize, or to cool down. By selecting the right color scheme, you can create an ambiance of elegance, warmth or tranquility, or you can convey an image of playful youthfulness.
- Storyboard - A Storyboard is a Preview of the graphic job to realize. It consists of hand-made Sketches of the various parts of the graphic project to build and of comments and measuraments, that it is necessary hold in due consideration in the carring out of the Final Project.
- 2D Effects - incorporate fog, smoke, fire, water, atmospheres, weather and explosions into your animation
- Group project - create an animated short film
- Individual / joint project showreel - apply what you have learnt to produce a short animation to include in your showreel.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Flash
- Sketchbook pro
- 2D flash Animator
- Background Artist
- Character designer
- Storyboard Artist
- 12 Months.
- IAO (Specialized)
- +2 (Pass / Fail)
- SSLC (Pass / Fail)